English Defender Peter Hartley left Jamshedpur FC, by mutual consent, the Indian Super League (ISL) club announced on Friday.
“Jamshedpur FC and Peter Hartley have parted ways by mutual consent. We would like to thank him for his dedicated years to the club and wish him the very best for the future,” the club said in a social media release.
Hartley, who made 47 appearances for the side, was a central figure last season as he captained the Red Miners to the League Winners’ Shield.
Hartley, who began his career with Sunderland, joined the ISL side in 2020 and scored six times for it.
Jamshedpur has struggled to maintain the standards it set last season, having won just one game in the first half of this ISL campaign.
- India vs Australia, World Cup 2023 final: Travis Head named Player of the Match
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Final: Australia clinches sixth World title; presentation ceremony coming up
- IND vs AUS, World Cup final: Australia wins ICC World Cup 2023, beats India at home, live reactions
- Serbia qualifies for Euro 2024 after 2-2 draw with Bulgaria
- Travis Head becomes fourth player to win Player of the Match in final, semifinal of same ODI World Cup