ATK Mohun Bagan will desperately look for a win when it faces Bengaluru FC on Thursday in the Indian Super League 2021-22 season. Habas' side is without a win in its last three games and has managed to earn just one point in those matches out of a possible nine.
RELATED: ISL 2021-22, Bengaluru FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan Live Score
Bengaluru FC, on the other hand, is on a poorer form, sitting third from bottom on the table and is without a win its last five games. With Chhetri missing his shooting boots, Peazzaiuoli's boys will expect other strikers to turn its fortunes for the play-offs.
The Bengaluru camp said that Leon Augustine will remain unavailable with the ligament injury alongside Yrondu Musavu-King. Both have been ruled out till at least January.
Bengaluru FC Predicted XI: Gurpreet Sandhu (GK), Roshan Naorem, Pratik Chowdhary, Alan Costa, Ashique Kuruniyan, Suresh Wangjam, Bruno Silva, Jayesh Rane, Danish Farooq, Cleiton Silva, Sunil Chhetri (C).
ATK Mohun Bagan Predicted XI : Amrinder Singh; Ashutosh Mehta, Pritam Kotal, Tiri, Subhasish Bose; Deepak Tangri, Joni Kauko, Liston Colaco, Manvir Singh; Hugo Boumous, Roy Krishna.
Latest on Sportstar
- IND 5-1 BEL Live Score, FIH Pro League 2022-23: Harmanpreet scores brace as India dominates Belgium
- Fastest Test double hundreds: Astle, Stokes, Sehwag and McCullum in top five
- Fastest Test double hundreds: Ollie Pope slams seventh-quickest Test 200 vs Ireland at Lord’s
- ENG vs IRE: Joe Root completes 11,000 Test runs, fastest batter to feat by matches
- FC Goa appoints Manolo Marquez as new head coach