Indian Super League outfit FC Goa has retained the services of midfielder Pratesh Shirodkar. This will be the 29-year-old's third stint with the Gaurs having joined from Mumbai City FC in 2016.
“I am very happy to sign another contract with FC Goa and am really looking forward to the new season,” said Shirodkar. “I believe we have a very strong team this year and I am extremely excited to be a part of it.”
He will add strength to the Goan outfit and adds plenty of steel to an already powerful midfield consisting the likes of Edu Bedia, Ahmed Jahouh and Lenny Rodrigues.
The Calangute-born midfielder began his youth career at SESA Football Academy before signing a professional contract with Sporting Clube de Goa in 2012. He was signed by Mumbai City FC in 2015 and made seven appearances for the Islanders before returning to Goa to represent the Gaurs the following season.
- Dillian Whyte’s positive drugs test was due to contamination: report
- Man City vs Man United, Manchester derby LIVE score: MCI 1-1 MUN Premier League; Foden scores equalizing goal
- DC-W vs GG-W live score, WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants 104/5 (14); Gardner nears fifty in 164-run chase
- Indian Sports News Wrap: March 3
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in tournament history, replaces D. Hemalatha in match vs DC