Indian Super League club ATK has completed the signing of Jobby Justin from I-League club East Bengal on a three-year contract starting June 2019. Justin made 26 appearances for East Bengal over two seasons, scoring 11 goals. He finished the 2018-19 I-League seasons with nine goals, making the leading goal-scorer among Indian players and for his club.
The news comes on a day when ATK extended the contracts of Manuel Lanzarote, Edu Garcia and John Johnson.
Lanzarote was on the scoresheet for the Kolkata-based franchise in its 3-1 Super Cup win over Real Kashmir FC, with Balwant Singh and Everton Santos the other goal-scorers.
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland
- Asian Games 2023: Indian debutants to watch out for at Hangzhou
- UEFA Champions League: Mikel Arteta wants Arsenal to make ‘beautiful memories’ on return
- Bayern Munich vs Man United LIVE streaming info, UCL 2023-24: How to watch Champions League match; Predicted XI