Indian Super League club ATK has completed the signing of Jobby Justin from I-League club East Bengal on a three-year contract starting June 2019. Justin made 26 appearances for East Bengal over two seasons, scoring 11 goals. He finished the 2018-19 I-League seasons with nine goals, making the leading goal-scorer among Indian players and for his club.
The news comes on a day when ATK extended the contracts of Manuel Lanzarote, Edu Garcia and John Johnson.
Lanzarote was on the scoresheet for the Kolkata-based franchise in its 3-1 Super Cup win over Real Kashmir FC, with Balwant Singh and Everton Santos the other goal-scorers.
Latest on Sportstar
- Haddad Maia beats Sorribes Tormo in third-longest women’s match at French Open
- WTC finals should be played around the world for event to be truly global, says Gavaskar
- Smith slightly concerned about future of Test cricket ahead of WTC final
- IND vs AUS: Rohit Sharma in England - Bittersweet tale eyeing another chapter in WTC Final
- Sunil Gavaskar: WTC final venue should be around the world instead of just one country