Juventus on Monday said it would appeal to Italy’s Sport Guarantee Board against a ruling that earlier this month docked the Serie A football team 15-point deduction in a ruling related to the club’s transfer dealings.
Earlier on Monday the appeals court of the Italian football federation published the reasons for the 15-point deduction ruling saying the club was found guilty of serious, repeated and prolonged wrongdoing.
Juventus said in a statement that motivations published by the court were unfounded and illogical.
Follow all January deadline day stories here:
- ⦿Transfer deadline day: All you need to know about the January 2023 winter window
- ⦿Transfer Market Deadline Day: Players expected to sign on January 31
- ⦿Premier League Transfer news live: Full list of January 2023 signings
- ⦿La Liga winter transfer window: Complete list of ins and outs of players in January 2023
- ⦿January transfer window: Biggest winter signings which flopped at their new clubs
- ⦿Deadline day transfers: Suarez to Bruno, most impactful signings in the January winter window