Paris Saint-Germain have been boosted by the return of Kylian Mbappe in its squad to face Nice, with Edinson Cavani also included. The Ligue 1 champions were dealt injury blows during the international break as world-record signing Neymar and impressive midfielder Idrissa Gueye sustained hamstring issues.
But Thomas Tuchel can call on star attacker Mbappe again on Friday, with the World Cup winner available after a complication with his hamstring ahead of the previous match against Angers.
Mbappe had been out earlier in the campaign with a similar issue and had to withdraw from France duty during the international break.
Tuchel told a news conference on Thursday the 20-year-old has been "training normally" as he hoped to have him available.
"I am happy that we reached an agreement with the France national team because he couldn't play," Tuchel said. "On Monday, he trained by himself to keep coming back. He couldn't have played against Turkey.
"He now has a full week of training under his belt, but that's different, training with a small group of players, compared to a high-intensity match of football.
"You can't play when you're only 80 per cent. You need to be 100 per cent for these types of matches."
Mbappe was joined by their record goalscorer Cavani, who has not played since August. The Uruguay international — out of contract at the end of the season and linked to Juventus — is back following a hip injury.
- Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Live Score, WPL 2024: Yastika, Matthews off to flying start in 128-run chase
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa LIVE score, KBFC 4-2 FCG, ISL 10: Cernych scores debut ISL goal and gives two-goal advantage to Blasters
- Delhi Open Challenger: Local wildcard Karan Singh could shine, Benjamin Bonzi given the top seed
- Indian sports wrap, February 25
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE score, Saudi Pro League: When, where to watch Cristiano Ronaldo, SHB v NAS updates, Kickoff at 11:30 PM IST