Atletico Madrid has confirmed that defender Lucas Hernandez has suffered a hamstring injury.
The 21-year-old underwent tests on Friday, which have determined he has suffered a grade one injury in his hamstring.
The Frenchman has featured in all six of Atleti's league games so far this season and played in a 2-1 Champions League defeat to Chelsea on Wednesday.
Lucas was not selected in the squad to face Leganes away from home in LaLiga on Saturday.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Padikkal powers Karnataka to 7 wicket win over Bihar ; TN, Mumbai, Saurashtra, Bengal register wins
- Indian sports news wrap, November 29
- New skipper Masood wants Pakistan to ‘change history’ on Australia tour
- Champions League 2023: Early qualification delights Atletico coach Simeone
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff