Ernesto Valverde does not believe Barcelona's current form is a cause for concern.
Barca had LaLiga lead trimmed to five points by Real Madrid's derby win over Atletico Madrid this weekend – its subsequent goalless draw at Athletic Bilbao meaning the advantage stands at six points with 15 games remaining.
Including last week's 1-1 draw with Madrid in the first leg of its Copa del Rey semifinal, Valverde's side is without a win in three matches across all competitions.
Speaking to reporters after the game at his old San Mames stomping ground, the Blaugrana head coach suggested a dose of perspective was required.
"Well we were first last week, we're first this week and, if I'm not mistaken, we'll be leaders next week as well," he said.
"That's the situation. There are weeks when you earn a lot of points and some when you don't.
"It's a long season and we'll wait until the end to make a judgement."
Barcelona hosts relegation-threatened Real Valladolid next weekend before travelling to Lyon in the last 16 of the Champions League.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Australia 251/3; Labuschagne, Carey at the crease
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika trail in Mixed Doubles R-32
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit, Ankita bow out in tennis; India 5th with 22 medals