Barcelona goalkeepr Marc-Andre ter Stegen will undergo a surgery this week for his lower back injury confirmed the La Liga club on Tuesday.
The Catalan club took to social media platform X (formerly Twitter) to broke the news. Barce also said that it will provide additional details on ter Stegan after the procedure.
The German custodian last played for Barca against Deportivo Alaves in La Liga on November 11.
- Mexican Open: Second-seeded Holger Rune eases past American Michael Mmoh
- Argentina to play exhibition against Costa Rica instead of Nigeria in Los Angeles on March 26
- A low-ranked American tennis player banned after testing positive for marijuana at a tournament
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag doesn’t want Ratcliffe vote of confidence
- Bundesliga boss says rejection of investor deal ‘bad for the league’