Real Madrid target Vinicius Junior has signed a new contract with Flamengo, increasing his release clause.
Vinicius, 16, made his professional debut for the Brazilian giant on Saturday, coming on against Atletico Mineiro.
The forward is tipped to join Madrid, with reports in Spain suggesting a deal is done for the teenager to make a €45million move in June 2018.
Flamengo announced a new deal for Vinicius on Monday, with a salary readjustment and increase in his release clause from €30m to €45m.
Vinicius has starred at youth level for Flamengo and for Brazil's Under-17s.
He scored seven goals for his victorious Brazil side in the South American Under-17 championships earlier this year.
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 Playoffs, PKL 10 LIVE Score: DD 5-4 PP, Ashu’s Dabang Delhi takes on Sachin’s Patna Pirates in Eliminator 1 before Gujarat Giants lock horns with Haryana Steelers
- East Bengal vs Chennaiyin FC LIVE score, EBFC 0-0 CFC, ISL 2023-24: Chennai on the front foot looking for the opener
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Live Updates, WPL 2024: Kapp jolts UPW early, removes top order
- Indian sports wrap, February 26
- Maiden First-Class ton after 110 overs of keeping: Hardik Tamore’s grit takes Mumbai to safety in Ranji quarters