Valencia was held to a 1-1 home draw by 10-man Levante in La Liga after the visitor levelled eight minutes into stoppage time with a VAR-awarded penalty on Friday.
Gonzalo Melero converted the last-gasp spot kick to cancel out Rodrigo's opener as Europe-chasing Valencia stayed seventh on 43 points from 28 games.
The result left Levante in 12th with 34 points.
Earlier, Getafe's Champions League qualifying hopes took a knock as it resumed its La Liga campaign after a three-month hiatus with a 2-1 defeat behind closed doors at Granada.
David Timor's first-half opener was cancelled out in the second half by Djene's own goal following a blunder by goalkeeper David Soria, whose hands were again shaky as Carlos Fernandez struck the winner with 11 minutes left.
The result left Getafe in fifth place on 46 points from 28 games, level on points with fourth-placed Real Sociedad, which plays its game in hand at home to Osasuna on Sunday.
Granada moved up a place to eighth on 41 points.
- Mohun Bagan vs Maziya LIVE updates, MBSG 1-1 MAZ, AFC Cup 2023-24: Wada cancels Cummings strike to keep scores level at HT
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, October 2 - LIVE - Parul, Priti win women’s 3000m SC silver and bronze; Ancy wins long jump silver; India wins mixed 4x400m relay silver; Ayhika-Sutirtha pair wins TT bronze; India stays 4th with 60 medals, 13 golds
- Asian Games 2023: North Korean Kim Il Gyong breaks world record as weightlifting dominance continues
- ISL 2023-24: Hyderabad FC’s Laxmikant Kattimani to undergo facial surgery after injury against East Bengal
- New Zealand vs South Africa LIVE SCORE, World Cup 2023 warm-up: Scorecard, match streaming updates