Mouctar Diakhaby equalised in added time to earn Valencia a 1-1 draw at home to Sevilla, denying the visitor top spot in LaLiga.
Sevilla also drew 1-1 at fellow surprise package Deportivo Alaves last time out to miss the chance to move above Barcelona and it dropped points again on Saturday at Mestalla.
Pablo Machin's men led in the 55th minute thanks to Pablo Sarabia, the winger timing his run to finish from close range after Wissam Ben Yedder scuffed a shot at goal.
Andre Silva hit the post with the goal gaping as Sevilla tried to secure the three points and that missed opportunity was punished as Valencia struck in the second minute of added time.
White handkerchiefs were being waved all around Mestalla, with Valencia's coach Marcelino under pressure after winning only one of its eight home league games this term.
But when captain Dani Parejo delivered a whipped free-kick from wide on the right, Diakhaby got up highest in the box, in front of goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik, to nod in a late leveller.
- Watch: McLaren’s Lando Norris pumped for ‘favourite’ Singapore GP
- Singapore Grand Prix: Ferrari sweeps first two practice sessions
- Indian Football at Asian Games: Jhingan, Sana added to Asiad squad, Stimac to travel as head coach
- India vs Bangladesh LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: IND 94/3 (22); Shubman Gill completes fifty
- SA vs AUS: Adam Zampa concedes 113 runs in 10 overs, equals most expensive ODI bowling figures