Lautaro Martinez's agent said he has had no discussions with Europe's biggest clubs about a transfer, though admitted the Inter star would relish the chance to play regularly with Lionel Messi.
Martinez's form for Inter has seen him linked to Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea, with the Argentinian having scored 16 times in 31 appearances across all competitions.
His list of admirers includes international colleague Messi, who called the 22-year-old "spectacular", and his Barcelona team-mate Luis Suarez. Martinez's agent, Alberto Yaque, conceded linking up with Messi on a regular basis is something any player would want.
"Who would not like to play with Messi?" Yaque told Planeta 947.
"Speaking of the games they played in the national team, he said it was a dream. Imagine, to play so young for Argentina and with Messi. But he doesn't say much about this. He's a very reserved boy. If we asked him where he wants to play, he wouldn't tell us anything. It would not be unreasonable for the greats to love him, but today there is nothing official."
Martinez is under contract with Inter until 2023 but Yaque is getting calls from journalists across Europe about his client's future.
"There are all these rumours that come out of the press. They call me from Madrid, from Barcelona, from England, because they say that Real, that Barcelona, that Chelsea want him, but I would be lying to you right now if I told you there is something. I don't know [about] between clubs, but for us there is nothing," he added.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: ENG 65/3, Ashwin strikes again, Root falls
- Irfan Pathan lauds Akash Deep for a memorable debut, terms Yashasvi Jaiswal as ‘‘special’‘
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Ashwin overtakes Kumble for most wickets in Tests in India
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Warrier picks two after TN score 338; MUM on backfoot vs Baroda
- Japan, North Korea draw 0-0 in first leg of Olympic qualifier