Borja Iglesias scored a 79th-minute winner for Real Betis to beat Osasuna 1-0 and move closer to European qualification spots in the Spanish league.
Betis' sixth win in seven matches lifted the club to seventh place. Manuel Pellegrini's team is unbeaten in eight consecutive matches in all competitions.
Iglesias shot from inside the area after a nice through ball by Cristian Tello. It was Iglesias' third goal in the last two matches.
Osasuna had a few good chances but was denied by Betis goalkeeper Joel Robles.
The result left Osasuna in 17th place, just outside the relegation zone.
Atlético Madrid has a 10-point lead over Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of the standings.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Natarajan picks four wickets for TN vs Baroda; Mumbai beats Pondicherry
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023