Premier League champions Leicester City have completed the signing of Poland winger Bartosz Kaputska on a five-year contract. Claudio Ranieri's side has reportedly paid Kaputska's former club Cracovia £7.5million to secure the signing, pending international clearance along with approval from the Football Association and Premier League.
Kaputska made four appearances at Euro 2016 as Poland made the quarter-finals and has been handed the number 14 shirt at the King Power Stadium.Leicester has now made five signings ahead of the 2016-17 season, with Luis Hernandez, Nampalys Mendy, Ahmed Musa and Rob-Robert Zieler its other new faces.
The Foxes begin the defence of its Premier League title away at newly promoted Hull City on August 13, but first it face Manchester United in Sunday's Community Shield.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures