Liverpool has won its High Court battle with kit supplier New Balance and is widely expected to announce Nike as their replacement.
The Reds entered a legal dispute with New Balance after reportedly agreeing a lucrative deal with Nike from the start of next season.
Friday's judgement ruled that Liverpool is free to fulfil an arrangement with an alternative supplier when its existing contract with New Balance expires next year.
A club statement read: "Liverpool FC is pleased with the judge's decision to rule in favour of the club following the legal dispute with our current kit supplier, New Balance.
"We will continue with New Balance for the current season, in combination with preparing next season's Liverpool kits with our new supplier."
- Indian men and women Table Tennis teams qualify for Paris 2024 Olympics
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 3 Semifinal 2024: Mumbai beats Tamil Nadu; Rathod, Wadkar boost Vidarbha’s lead vs MP
- Foden is best player in Premier League, says Guardiola
- Rublev retains ranking points and prize money after Dubai default appeal
- Mumbai set to host Ranji Trophy 2023-24 final after thrashing Tamil Nadu in semifinal