Hugo Lloris will miss France's first two Nations League fixtures with a thigh injury.
The Tottenham goalkeeper was ruled out of this week's matches against Germany and Netherlands after meeting with Les Bleus medical staff at Clairefontaine on Monday.
Didier Deschamps was waiting on a fitness update following his captain's withdrawal from Spurs' 2-1 weekend loss at Watford.
Uncapped Montpellier keeper Benjamin Lecomte has been called up to replace Lloris, whose regular deputy, Steve Mandanda, is also unavailable through injury.
Alphonse Areola is expected to take over in goal for Thursday's meeting with Germany in Munich, which marks France's first appearance since winning the World Cup in July.
Bordeaux's Benoit Costil is the other option in Deschamps' 23-man squad.
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa LIVE score, ISL 2023-24: KBFC v FCG updates; When, where to watch; Kick-off at 7:30 PM IST
- Indian sports wrap, February 25
- Carabao Cup 2023-24: Full list of League Cup winners before Chelsea vs Liverpool
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa, ISL 10 LIVE Streaming info: When, where to watch KBFC v FCG?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Streaming Info: Predicted 11, head to head record, when and where to watch