Tottenham Hotspur striker Lucas Moura will leave when his contract ends at the conclusion of this season, the Premier League club said on Thursday.
The Brazil international joined the English club in January 2018 from French side Paris Saint Germain. During his time with the London club, he has made 219 appearances, scoring 38 goals.
“I will always love you,” Moura said, followed by a video message posted on Twitter.
“We would like to thank Lucas for his tremendous services to our Club and wish him all the best for the future,” the club said in a statement.
The 30-year-old’s most memorable contribution was a second-half hat-trick he scored in an incredible 3-2 win over Ajax that secured Tottenham a place in the 2019 Champions League final, which they lost to Liverpool.
Seventh-placed Tottenham is level on 57 points with Aston Villa with two rounds left to play.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Pujara falls for 46 as SAU loses 8; Baroda concedes lead to Mumbai
- India vs England, 4th Test Day 3 HIGHLIGHTS: IND 40/0; India needs 152 runs more
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Rohit Sharma completes 4000 runs in Tests
- Yathiraj, Pramod and Krishna win gold medals at Para Badminton World Championships
- Fighting knock from fighter’s son: Dhruv Jurel walks in footsteps of father, a Kargil War veteran