Malcom has been left out of the Barcelona squad for its Champions League game against Tottenham.
Barca heads to Wembley on Wednesday having won its Group B opener 4-0 at home to PSV thanks to Lionel Messi's hat-trick.
Ernesto Valverde has named a 20-man group to travel to London but there is no space for Brazilian winger Malcom.
Malcom received his first Brazil call-up last month when he was named in Tite's squad for the upcoming friendlies against Argentina and Saudi Arabia.
Samuel Umtiti is absent from the squad due to suspension, although the France defender is unavailable due to injury anyway.
Sergi Roberto is the other major omission after he sustained a thigh injury in Saturday's 1-1 LaLiga draw at Athletic Bilbao.
Spurs is without England international Dele Alli for Barca's visit, with further doubts over Hugo Lloris, Jan Vertonghen, Mousa Dembele and Christian Eriksen.
Mauricio Pochettino's side lost its first Group B game 2-1 away to Serie A side Inter, despite taking the lead at San Siro.
- Saudi Pro League 2023-24: Al Nassr without Ronaldo draws against Al Hazem despite Talisca hattrick
- Al Nassr vs Al Hazem Highlights Saudi Pro League: NAS 4-4 HAZ; Talisca scores hattrick, Ricardo scores stoppage time equalizer
- WPL 2024: Smriti’s heroics in vain as Kapp, Jonassen help Delhi beat Bangalore by 25 runs
- German Open: Jolly-Gayatri advance to quarterfinals
- RCB-W vs DC-W Highlights WPL 2024: Delhi Capitals beats Royal Challengers by 25 runs