Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed David de Gea and Paul Pogba will miss Manchester United's Premier League clash with Liverpool on Sunday.
Goalkeeper De Gea appeared to suffer a groin injury during Spain's 1-1 draw with Sweden in Euro 2020 qualifying on Tuesday.
Pogba, meanwhile, has been hampered by an ankle injury this season and played only twice for United in September.
He had taken part in warm-weather training in Dubai this week but will also be reduced to the role of spectator as United aims to deal its great rival a first league defeat of the season.
- Premier League: Gordon strike lifts Newcastle to victory over Man United
- IND vs AUS 5th T20I Dream11 Prediction: India vs Australia predicted playing XI, preview, squads
- India vs Australia Live Streaming Info: When and where to watch IND vs AUS 5th T20I Live? All you need to know
- ITF Kalaburagi Open: Ramkumar Ramanathan to face Pichler in final
- National Boxing Championships 2023: Amit Panghal, Shiva Thapa clinch gold as SSCB defends its title