The Czech Republic laboured to a 0-0 draw against Moldova on Monday as its Euro 2024 qualifying campaign hit a bump just three days after it beat Poland in its opening Group E match.
The Czechs controlled possession but could not break down a well-organised Moldovan defence that allowed the visitor few clear chances at goal.
West Ham midfielder Tomas Soucek missed a chance to break the deadlock in the dying seconds of the first half, while Tomas Cvancara, on target in the 3-1 win against Poland, forced the Moldovan keeper into a save in the second half.
Despite the draw, the Czechs lead the group with four points. Poland is three points following a 1-0 win against Albania. Moldova sits third on two.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 2: Root century helps ENG reach 302/7 at end of day 1
- Valencia match postponed after deadly city fire
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Jagadeesan, Sai Kishore hold key for Tamil Nadu vs Saurashtra
- Inter Miami completes signing of midfielder Federico Redondo
- Barcelona has not given up hope of winning successive LaLiga titles, says coach Xavi