Napoli has completed the signing of defender Kevin Malcuit from Lille to strengthen Carlo Ancelotti's options on the right ahead of the new Serie A season.
Malcuit, 27, is an established right-back but has also played as a winger during a career that began at Monaco and featured a spell at Saint-Etienne.
After joining Lille in July 2017, Malcuit made 25 appearances as the club struggled last season and finished 17th in Ligue 1 to narrowly escape relegation.
Malcuit will provide competition for Albanian full-back Elseid Hysaj at Napoli, while offering Ancelotti the option of cover further forward.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures