Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard has confirmed N'Golo Kante is available for Tuesday's Champions League clash with Ajax.
The France international has not featured since injuring his groin during the warm-up ahead of his country's Euro 2020 qualifier against Iceland on October 14.
After missing five games for the Blues, he returned to training on Monday and is in consideration for the visit of Dutch champion Ajax to Stamford Bridge.
Lampard told a media conference: "He is in the squad. It looks like the injuries are clearing up."
The Chelsea boss, however, was unable to confirm when Antonio Rudiger might return to first-team action.
Rudiger was forced off at half-time in Chelsea's 5-2 victory over Wolves on September 14, which remains his only appearance for the first team since sustaining a knee injury in April.
Chelsea is level with Ajax on six points at the top of Group H, with Valencia two points further back.
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: TN jolts Baroda, Saurashtra nears win vs Odisha; MP collapses v Bengal
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.