Italian Andrea Pirlo has been released from his job as coach of Turkish top-tier side Fatih Karagumruk SK, the club said on Wednesday.
The 44-year-old former Juventus coach signed a one-year contract with the Istanbul-based Super Lig team last summer when he arrived from Juve, will leave the position with three matches left in the season.
“Since we can’t continue with Mr Andrea Pirlo and his staff next season, we gave them permission to leave soon hoping it will give them a chance to plan their future,” the club said in a statement.
Karagumruk, which was promoted to Turkey’s top flight in 2020, is ninth in the league standings.
- IND vs AUS: Ashwin in playing XI for India vs Australia 1st ODI, to play first one-day match in more than a year
- India vs Chinese Taipei, Live Score Volleyball Asian Games: IND 2-0 TPE; India leads 17-15 in third set - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- IND vs AUS Live Score 1st ODI: India opts to bowl against Australia; R Ashwin, Shreyas Iyer in playing XI
- Davis Cup: Post retirement, Rohan Bopanna ready to sit on captain’s chair
- IND vs AUS Live Toss Updates, 1st ODI: KL Rahul wins toss, India to bowl vs Australia in Mohali