Cristiano Ronaldo will be available for Juventus' Champions League quarter-final against Ajax having been punished with a €20,000 fine for his celebrations during the last-16 comeback versus Atletico Madrid.
Trailing 2-0 from the opening game, Juve won the second leg 3-0 thanks to a Ronaldo hat-trick at the Allianz Stadium to book a meeting with Real Madrid's conquerors.
Ronaldo celebrated the feat with a groin-thrusting celebration, apparently in response to Atleti boss Diego Simeone grabbing his crotch when his team took control of the first fixture between the teams at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Simeone, like Ronaldo, was charged with improper conduct before also being hit with a €20,000 fine, and he was free to coach his side from the touchline in Turin.
UEFA's announcement on Thursday means Ronaldo will be available for Juve against Ajax, with the first leg to be played in Amsterdam on April 10.
- DC-W vs GG-W live score, WPL 2024: Delhi Capitals 66/2 (9); Meghana strikes again to remove Capsey
- Manchester derby LIVE: Man City vs Man United, MCI v MUN, Starting lineups in, Premier League updates
- Ranji Trophy: Playing 10 games with three-day gaps tough, could lead to injury says Mumbai’s Shardul Thakur
- IPL 2024: Gujarat Titans batter Robin Minz suffers minor bike accident
- BAN vs SL: Bangladesh and Sri Lanka ready for series eyeing T20 World Cup 2024