Neymar's expected exit from Paris Saint-Germain seems to be gathering speed.
Neymar, 27, is set to leave the Ligue 1 champions, with a return to LaLiga – either with former club Barcelona or Real Madrid – appearing likely.
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said he no longer wanted "superstar behaviour" and Neymar looks set to depart the Parc des Princes.
TOP STORY – NEYMAR SET FOR LALIGA RETURN
A return to Barcelona , where he spent four seasons before joining PSG, seems the most likely for Neymar .
According to television channel Gol, the Brazilian is already looking for a house in Barcelona, and he wants the same home he occupied during his first stint at the club.
However, the star forward has long been linked with a move to Real Madrid . Marca report PSG may want Casemiro in a possible deal for Neymar.
Mundo Deportivo report Neymar recently told Al-Khelaifi: "I don't want to play anymore at PSG. I want to go back to my house [Barcelona], where I should never have left."
- Paul Pogba may want a "new challenge" away from Manchester United, but he is set to get a nice bonus beforehand. The Sun report Pogba is due to receive a £3.78million loyalty bonus from United at the start of July. While the midfielder is linked with Real Madrid , Gianluca Di Marzio reports there are still talks for Pogba to return to Juventus .
- Real Madrid still seem keen to land Tottenham star Christian Eriksen . The Daily Mail report Madrid are set to offer Spurs £45m plus midfielder Dani Ceballos for the Denmark playmaker.
- Matthijs de Ligt appears to be getting closer to a decision over his future. The Ajax captain has told Barcelona he will not be joining them, according to Cadena SER.
- Manchester United's hopes of keeping David de Gea have received a boost. The Sun report PSG , long linked with the goalkeeper, have instead turned their attentions to AC Milan shot-stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma .
- Staying at Old Trafford, Romelu Lukaku will not force a Manchester United exit despite being linked with a move, according to the Mirror. There has been plenty of talk around United, with The Sun reporting the club offered Phil Jones in a deal to sign West Ham defender Issa Diop , but the Hammers want Anthony Martial . Meanwhile, Gianluca Di Marzio reports United are also showing an interest in Napoli right-back Elseid Hysaj .
- Manchester City appear set to strengthen with the signing of Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri . Goal report Rodri has decided to leave Atletico and join City, who are set to pay his €70m buy-out clause.