Manchester United winger Tahith Chong has agreed to sign a new contract at Old Trafford, according to his agent.
The 20-year-old's existing United deal is up at the end of the season, and he has been linked to a host of Europe's top clubs, including Barcelona, Juventus and Inter.
But Chong has decided to remain in Manchester, where he has made 10 appearances for the Red Devils this season.
Agent Erkan Alkan said, in quotes reported by Algemeen Dagblad : "There was a lot of interest, we talked to big clubs.
"But Manchester United came up with a good plan for Tahith. He likes to stay with the club that brought him from the Netherlands."
Alkan had previously suggested in January it was time for Chong to "look further" with a different club.
Chong was handed his senior United debut early in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's reign against Reading in the FA Cup in January 2019.
He subsequently featured in the team's stunning 3-1 win at Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, before making his first start at home to Astana in this season's Europa League.
- Indian sports news wrap, December 2: Rethin, Aishi win ITF junior titles; Elavenil clinches shooting nationals gold
- U Mumba vs UP Yoddhas LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Surinder’s Mumba takes on Narwal’s Yoddhas; When, where to watch PKL 10 match?
- Hyderabad FC vs Mohun Bagan SG LIVE score and updates, HFC 0-0 MBSG ISL 2023-24, Liston hits the crossbar
- Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Sonu’s five-point raid puts Pawan’s Titans under pressure; GG 18-16 TT
- Hero World Challenge: Scheffler takes joint lead with Spieth, Woods improves in second round