Liverpool is reportedly considering its plans for Timo Werner should it land the RB Leipzig forward this close season.
Werner, 24, has been linked with a move to the Premier League leader after a prolific campaign with the Bundesliga side.
But if the Germany international does sign for Liverpool ahead of 2020-21, he may not be in the team's initial plans.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL COULD LOAN WERNER BACK TO RB LEIPZIG IF FORWARD JOINS
Liverpool could loan Werner back to RB Leipzig for next season if it gets a deal done ahead of 2020-21, according to Bild.
Werner has scored 27 goals in 35 games this season, leading to interest from across Europe.
The Germany international, capped 29 times by his country, said last month he was proud to be linked to Liverpool.
- Paulo Dybala is close to signing a five-year contract with Juventus , according to CalcioMercato , which reports only a late phone call from the attacker to his agent scuppered a move to Manchester United last year.
- Alexis Sanchez 's future is unclear, but it appears it will not be at Inter . The Daily Mail reports the Serie A side has no interest in keeping the Chile international, who is on a season-long loan from Manchester United and has made just seven starts this campaign.
- Out of contract at the end of the season, Willian appears set for a Chelsea exit. Le 10 Sport reports Paris Saint-Germain are interested in the attacker, while Arsenal and Manchester United are its main rivals for the Brazil international's signature.
- Arsenal is lining up a move for Manchester City defender John Stones in the close season, according to TEAMtalk.
- Tahith Chong is yet to re-sign with Manchester United despite being out of contract at the end of the season. The Sun reports the Premier League club is confident tit can convince the attacker to re-sign amid interest from the likes of Inter.