Paris Saint-Germain defender Thiago Silva's agent Paulo Tonietto said "anything is possible" amid links to former club Milan.
Silva is out of contract at the end of the 2019-20 season and the 35-year-old is set to leave Ligue 1 champion PSG.
The Brazilian centre-back is reportedly open to re-joining Milan, where he won the Serie A title in 2011 before joining PSG the following year.
ALSO READ| How Liverpool conquered the FIFA Club World Cup
"In football anything is possible, but we have to wait to see what will happen because of the pandemic," Tonietto told MilanNews.it.
"He has great admiration for Milan, his years with them were those that marked his career.
"He knows about the fans' great affection for him."
Silva has won six Ligue 1 titles since moving to PSG, and 14 other pieces of silverware in the French capital.
Prior the postponement of Ligue 1 due to the coronavirus pandemic, Silva had made 21 league appearances and 30 across all competitions.
Latest on Sportstar
- Who is Scott Boland? The Australian pacer with record Test average
- IND vs AUS LIVE Score, WTC Final Day 1: Rohit’s India Playing XI in focus vs Austalia; Toss, Weather updates, Dream11 prediction
- Moeen Ali comes out of Test retirement for Ashes 2023
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- Singapore Open 2023: Satwik-Chirag duo exits after first round loss