David de Gea has finally committed his long-term future to Manchester United.
The goalkeeper was out of contract at the end of the season, with plenty of speculation regarding his future at Old Trafford.
But the Spain shot-stopper has now agreed to a new deal.
- TOP STORY – DE GEA FINALLY SIGNS MAN UNITED DEAL -
De Gea has signed a long-term contract with Manchester United, according to the Daily Record.
The 28-year-old's five-year deal is worth more than €15million per season, the report says.
De Gea has been linked with a move away amid the ongoing contract saga, with Juventus among those reported to be interested.
- OTHER TRANSFER ROUND-UP -
- Christian Eriksen's Tottenham future remains up in the air, but the Premier League giant seems eager to keep the midfielder amid apparent interest from Real Madrid and Juventus. Football Insider reports Spurs have offered the Denmark international a new deal worth £60m in total.
- Mario Mandzukic appears to be nearing a Juventus exit. The Croatia striker has rejected Qatari club Al-Gharafa, according to CalcioMercato, but is evaluating offers from elsewhere, including MLS, with the 33-year-old seemingly not in Maurizio Sarri's plans in Turin.
- Napoli is to chase Atalanta playmaker Josip Ilicic again in January, according to CalcioMercato. The 31-year-old was considered by Napoli during the close season and it is set to intensify its interest again at the start of 2020.
- Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha missed out on a move before the transfer window closed, and he is reportedly on the look-out for a new agent. The Daily Mail reports Mino Raiola is one of several agents circling the attacker, who is unhappy about not getting his move from Selhurst Park.
- Keita Balde enjoyed his season on loan at Inter in 2018-19, but the Serie A side opted not to use its buy option on the Monaco attacker. CalcioMercato reports the Senegal international wanted to stay in Italy and AC Milan is now considering the 24-year-old.
- Asia Cup 2023: Who will play India if PAK vs SL match is washed out?
- Shubman Gill attains career-best second position in latest ICC Rankings
- 13 Odisha athletes bound for Asian Games to get Rs 10 lakh each from state government
- Asia Cup 2023: Wellalage ‘very happy to get big wickets of Kohli, Rohit’
- VIDEO: Djokovic celebrates U.S Open triumph with Serbian basketball team