Struggling Monaco has bolstered its attacking options with the loan signing of Carlos Vinicius from Napoli until the end of the season.
The 23-year-old signed permanently for Napoli in July after impressing with Real Queluz in Portugal's second tier last term, and he was swiftly sent out on loan to Rio Ave.
In 14 Primeira Liga matches for Rio Ave, the attacking midfielder has scored eight goals, a figure beaten by only Haris Seferovic, Bas Dost and Dyego Sousa.
Vinicius joins Monaco during a period of upheaval, having just seen the return of coach Leonardo Jardim following the sacking of Thierry Henry.
Monaco is embroiled in a relegation battle after winning just 15 points from 22 matches, leaving it 19th in the table.
The Brazilian is the club's sixth arrival of the January transfer window, following Cesc Fabregas, Fode Ballo-Toure, Naldo, Gelson Martins and William Vainqueur.
- ISL 2023-24: FC Goa vs Hyderabad FC rescheduled after Jhingan, Chinglensana leave for Asian Games
- Asia Cup Final: Full list of records broken by India and Sri Lanka
- IND vs SL: India records its biggest win margin in ODIs by deliveries remaining
- Asia Cup 2023 most runs, wickets stats: Shubman Gill tops run-scorers list, Siraj third-leading wicket-taker after India wins final
- Siraj picks 6 for 21 as India wins 8th Asia Cup title