The United States Men’s National Team (USMNT) will play exhibitions against Germany and Ghana in October.
No. 14 Germany will play the 13th-ranked US on October 14 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut, and No. 60 Ghana will face the Americans three days later at Geodis Park in Nashville, Tennessee, the US football association said Tuesday.
The US has an automatic berth for the 2026 World Cup as co-host and Germany has an automatic spot in the 2024 European Championship, which it is hosting.
Germany also announced friendlies against Japan on Sept. 9 at Wolfsburg and France three days later at Dortmund.
- Indian sports news wrap, August 20
- Who is Olga Carmona, who scored in FIFA Women’s World Cup final for Spain vs England
- Spain vs England Live Score, FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Final: ESP 1 - 0 ENG; Olga Carmona gives Spain lead; Lauren James, Chloe Kelly come on at half-time
- Borussia Mönchengladbach bus hit by wayward police bullet during Bundesliga game
- World Athletics Championships 2023 Live Updates: Sarvesh Kushare fails to clear 2.25m in men’s high jump qualification; Fraser-Pryce, Jackson and Richardson qualify for women’s 100m semifinals