AC Milan has signed American midfielder Yunus Musah from LaLiga side Valencia on a five-year deal, the Serie A side announced on Friday.
Financial details were not revealed, but Italian media reported that Milan paid a package fee worth 20 million euros ($22.07 million) for the 20-year-old who will wear the number 80 on his jersey.
Arsenal academy product Musah joined Valencia’s reserve team in 2019 before making his senior debut a year later. He made 108 appearances in all competitions with the Spanish outfit.
The United States international has been capped 24 times and helped his country win a second successive CONCACAF Nations League title in June.
Musah becomes the eighth signing for Milan, which has spent around 100 million euros in this transfer window.
- Poland U-17 World Cup squad depleted after FIFA rule out replacing banished players
- Seven Belgian tennis players suspended in match-fixing probe
- World Cup 2023: Business Development Director Sybrand Engelbrecht gets a second chance at cricket
- Afghanistan’s participation in LA Olympics 2028 in the works by IOC, says ICC CEO Allardice
- Andy Murray splits from coach Ivan Lendl after gruelling 2023 season