India’s Kavin Quintal of Honda Racing finished a creditable 10th in the final round of the 2023 FIM Asia Road Racing Championship at the Chang International Circuit here.
Riding the Asia Production 250cc class bike on Sunday, Quintal pushed his limits on the track to cross the chequered line in the 10th position with a timing of 18:56.590s in the 2023 ARRC.
But Quintal’s team-mate Mohsin Paramban failed to finish Race 2. With the end of Round 2, Honda Racing India has earned an additional six points, taking their total tally to 33 points in this season of the event.
“Despite the challenges, I am proud of the effort and dedication I put into the final race. In the final race, I gave it my all and secured the 10th position,” Quintal said.
“This experience only motivates me further to push my limits and aim for even better results in future races.”
- Khelo India University Games: Savitribai Phule University archer Mahek wins two gold medals
- MI vs DC Live Score, WPL 2024: Hamstring injury scare for Harmanpreet Kaur
- Dubai Championships 2024: Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Akash reaches for the sky, turns heads on Test debut
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin