Jorge Lorenzo will team up with reigning MotoGP champion Marc Marquez at Repsol Honda in 2019, having finalised a switch from Ducati.
Lorenzo, a three-time champion with Yamaha, has struggled since making the switch to Ducati in 2017, finally enjoying his first win with the team in Italy on Sunday amid speculation surrounding his future.
The Spaniard said after the victory that it had changed "nothing" in terms of his plans for coming seasons.
And following the announcement of Dani Pedrosa's impending departure from Honda on Tuesday, ending an 18-year association with the outfit, Lorenzo has sealed his move to line up alongside Marquez in a formidable team.
Lorenzo will ride for Honda in 2019 and 2020. He and Marquez have won the MotoGP championship every year between them since 2012.
- Saudi Pro League 2023-24: Al Nassr without Ronaldo draws against Al Hazem despite Talisca hattrick
- Al Nassr vs Al Hazem Highlights Saudi Pro League: NAS 4-4 HAZ; Talisca scores hattrick, Ricardo scores stoppage time equalizer
- WPL 2024: Smriti’s heroics in vain as Kapp, Jonassen help Delhi beat Bangalore by 25 runs
- German Open: Jolly-Gayatri advance to quarterfinals
- RCB-W vs DC-W Highlights WPL 2024: Delhi Capitals beats Royal Challengers by 25 runs