A 13-member Indian racketlon squad, led by Ashutosh Pednekar, has been picked to compte in the World Championships, to be held in Leipzig, Germany.
Racketlon is a combination of four major racket sports — badminton, table tennis, tennis and squash. Racketlon India Sports Association is headed by former national badminton champion K.K. Cheema.
The squad will have two teams, 1 and 2, competing in the event from November 20-24. Team 1 has two female players and team 2 has one.
Besides Pednekar, also part of the squad is Vikramaditya Chaufla, a badminton player who has represented India in the World University Championships, and Prashant Sen.
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?