The Sports Ministry has approved Olympian shooter Elavenil Valarivan and archer Pravin Jadhav’s proposals for equipment servicing and upgradation respectively.
While Elavenil will head to Walther Factory in Germany for her weapon servicing and pellet testing, Pravin will purchase his second set of archery equipment that is now required for international events as there is no time allocated for servicing in case of an equipment failure during the event.
The ministry’s Mission Olympic Cell also approved Commonwealth Games medallist paddler Sreeja Akula’s proposal for financial assistance towards participation in WTT Contender in Lagos, Nigeria to be held later this month.
The Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) would be funding Sreeja’s flight tickets, food, accommodation, local transport, visa costs, and insurance fees among other expenditures.
- Argentina vs Bolivia LIVE score, BOL 0-2 ARG, FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers updates: Enzo, Tagliafico goals keep Albiceleste ahead in second-half
- Estadio Hernando Siles: A challenge for Messi and Argentina against Bolivia in FIFA World Cup qualifier
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: FIFA+ to stream Argentina vs Bolivia as Messi expected to shine
- SA vs AUS 3rd ODI: Markram ton and spin twins see South Africa to win over Australia
- SA vs AUS, 3rd ODI Highlights: Markram, Coetzee shine as South Africa beat Australia by 111 runs