A smiling Prince Harry saddled up for a charity game of polo in Singapore on Saturday.
The Duke of Sussex’s team Royal Salute Sentebale took on the Singapore Polo Club, with Argentinian polo legend and close friend of Harry’s, Nacho Figueras, turning out for the home side at the Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup.
The match ended in a 7-7 tie, with the trophy shared by both teams.
Proceeds from the match will go to Prince Harry’s Sentebale foundation, co-founded with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, which supports young people living with HIV and AIDS in Africa.
The prince last visited Singapore in 2017, when he played polo to raise funds for the same charity.
- Shubman Gill overtakes Babar Azam to become No 1 ODI batter
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: ENG wins toss, elects to bat; Brook, Atkinson in playing XI; Livingstone, Wood out
- Asian Archery C’Ships: Jyothi Surekha, Parneet Kaur ensure all-Indian women’s compound final
- The drama of Maxwell’s 201: Prevents hat-trick, survives LBW scare, dropped chance on way to one of ODI World Cup’s greatest centuries
- ENG vs NED Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: England vs Netherlands predicted XI, squads, fantasy tips