Adarsh Singh (Haryana) caused a major upset as he stunned his team-mate and fancied Anish Bhanwala to take the gold medal in the 25m rapid fire pistol event of the 62nd National Shooting Championships at the Vattiyoorkavu National Games ranges on Saturday.
Adarsh, also an international shooter but at the junior level, finished with a score of 30 points in the final series turning the tables on Anish, the Gold Coast CWG champion, by just a single point. However, Anish was quick with his retort as he won the juniors title at the expense of Adarsh, again with a difference of one point. Anish herein finished with a card of 33.
- Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Live Score, WPL 2024: MI top order fails, onus on Kerr-Kaur combo
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE updates, Saudi Pro League: Cristiano Ronaldo, Mane start; SHB v NAS lineups; Kick-off at 10:30 PM IST
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Whey was Van Dijk’s goal disallowed in Liverpool vs Chelsea?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Score: CHE 0 - 0 LIV, EFL League Cup updates, Van Djik’s strike cancelled by VAR
- Indian sports wrap, February 25