A premature end to the third Test in Nagpur saw a few cricketers take an adventurous trip to the Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) with their families.
Ajinkya Rahane, his wife Radhika, Cheteshwar Pujara, his wife Pooja, Murali Vijay and Varun Aaron enjoyed their time at the TATR and were delighted to sight tigers from close quarters.
The cricketers and their WAGs were particularly thrilled at the sight of tigress ‘Tara’ and its majestic gait. They followed the big cat in their vehicle and captured the moments in their cameras and mobile phones.
>A photo posted by Cheteshwar Pujara (@cheteshwar_pujara) on Nov 29, 2015 at 12:08am PST
Former South Africa captain Shaun Pollock, Morne Morkel and Kyle Abbott sighted ‘Jai’, a big-sized tiger, and the most famous one in the Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary ahead of the Nagpur Test.
- Pakistan team fitness was lowest priority for Babar Azam, coach Mickey Arthur: Hafeez
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Yashasvi Jaiswal breaks into top-20 of ICC Test Rankings
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16