Ramkumar Ramanathan beat qualifier Nikola Cacic of Serbia 6-3, 6-3 in the second round of the €46,600 Challenger tennis tournament in Recanati, Italy, on Wednesday.
Ramkumar, who had a bye in the first round of singles, made the
doubles quarterfinals, seeded fourth with Goncalo Olveira of Portugal.
€46,600 Challenger, Recanati, Italy
Singles (second round): Ramkumar Ramanathan bt Nikola Cacic (Srb) 6-3, 6-3.
Doubles (pre-quarterfinals): Goncalo Oliveira (Por) & Ramkumar
Ramanathan bt Alessandro Bega (Ita) & Viktor Durasovic (Nor) 7-6(6),
$15,000 ITF men, Tabarka, Tunisia
Singles (first round): Alexander Weis (Ita) bt Siddhant Banthia 6-4, 6-2.
Doubles (pre-quarterfinals): Jake Hersey (GBR) & Siddhant Banthia bt
Alex Marti Pujolras (Esp) & Zakhar Trapeznikov (Rus) 6-3, 7-5.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 1: Toss soon; Rohit’s India Playing XI in focus vs Australia; Weather updates, Dream11 prediction
- Who is Scott Boland? The Australian pacer with record Test average
- Moeen Ali comes out of Test retirement for Ashes 2023
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- Singapore Open 2023: Satwik-Chirag duo exits after first round loss