Andy Murray seemingly aimed a dig at United States president Donald Trump as he prepared for the Citi Open.
Murray, who pulled out of Wimbledon following his return from injury, has accepted a wild card to the ATP World Tour event in Washington DC.
And as he trained this week, the Briton appeared to mock Trump's comments on freedom of speech, which include criticism of NFL players not standing for the national anthem.
"Pumped to be back in the big W," Murray posted on Instagram, alongside a picture of him on court in the capital.
"Got to be careful what you say around these parts nowadays, though. #freespeech #fakenews"
- ISL 10 LIVE SCORE, Jamshedpur FC vs East Bengal: JFC 0-1 EBFC, Nandha outs East Bengal ahead, Indian Super League updates
- Pune Challenger 2024: Niki Poonacha stuns top seed Sumit Nagal, reaches quarterfinals
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Andhra faces Madhya Pradesh in quarterfinals, eyes redemption for last season’s loss
- Alonso leads call for more pre-season F1 testing
- PKL Playoffs fixtures: Pro Kabaddi League 2023/24 Eliminator, Semifinals full schedule