Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska beat Garbine Muguruza 6-7 (5/7), 6-3, 7-5 on Saturday to reach the championship round of the WTA Finals for the first time in Singapore.
The defensive tactician drew on her deeper experience to down the fast-rising Spanish star and will face either five-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova or Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic in Sunday's final.
- WPL 2024: Fatima Jaffer, the fascinating story of a rare ambidextrous bowler
- WPL 2024: Defending champion Mumbai Indians clashes against Delhi Capitals in tournament opener
- Qatar Open: Czech teenager Mensik stuns top seed Rublev to reach maiden ATP semifinal
- PVL 2024: Ahmedabad Defenders and Chennai Blitz continue winning form with consecutive victories
- Dubai Championships 2024: Swiatek takes out Zheng, Cirstea saves six match points in quarterfinal win over Vondrousova