Tata Open Maharashtra, India's lone ATP 250 event, is set to regain its coveted start-of-the-season slot for the 2023 edition.
Ever since the ATP Cup took over the early season window starting 2020, Pune has had to shift dates to the week just after the Australian Open.
The 2023 edition in Pune will in all likelihood run parallel to the ATP Cup, with the qualifying rounds likely to start on December 31.
The champion from the 2022 edition was Portugal's Joao Sousa and India's Rohan Bopanna and Ramkumar Ramanathan took the doubles title.
- Ben Stokes undergoes knee surgery ahead of India tour
- France 2030, Salt Lake City 2034 picked as preferred winter Olympics bids by IOC
- VIDEO: Tushar Shelke wins National Archery men’s title, hopes for Olympic glory
- ISL 2023-24 Stats: Diamantakos storms into Golden Boot race, Luna tops assists’ list
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 1st T20: Kashvee, Shreyanka prove their mettle as India pips England by three runs