In what was one of the most lopsided games in PKL history, Bengaluru Bulls produced a clinical show to demolish Dabang Delhi and earn a commanding 61-22 victory. Bengaluru Bulls' 39-point win is the second-biggest win ever in PKL. Pawan Sehrawat single-handedly took the Dabang Delhi defence apart as he scored a stunning 27 points, six more than what the entire Dabang Delhi team managed.
Dabang Delhi was listless without Naveen Kumar, who has been the league's best raider this season. Dabang Delhi's raiders in Vijay and Ashu had little to offer, while the defence consisting of veterans such as Jeeva, Manjeet and Joginder was woeful.
- India should be smart in terms of pacers’ workload management, says Mhambrey after World Cup final
- ODI World Cup: Full list of Player of the Tournament award winners from 1992 to 2023
- Manchester City beats United 3-1 in WSL derby at Old Trafford
- Euro 2024 qualifiers: Lukaku’s four-goal haul lifts Belgium to big win over Azerbaijan
- Djokovic has ‘highest ambitions’ after record ATP Finals win, targets Paris Olympics gold