Spanish tennis player Carla Suarez was defeated in the quarter-finals of Stuttgart Open by Germany’s Angelique Kerber here on Friday.
The winner of the Australian Open defeated Suarez 6-2, 6-4 in one hour and 12 minutes.
Fifth-seeded Kvitova had a tougher task defeating third-seeded Garbine Muguruza of Spain 6-1, 3-6, 6-0, setting up a semifinal date with Kerber.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 3 Semifinal 2024: Yash Rathod hundred puts Vidarbha in control vs Madhya Pradesh
- PSG coach Enrique dodges Mbappe questions ahead Champions League clash
- De Minaur beats Ruud to become first player to win back-to back titles in Mexico since 2012
- Inter extends Serie A lead to 15 points with win over Genoa
- Arsenal hits Sheffield United for six to keep pace with leader Liverpool