Wrestling is an integral part of my life. All that I have achieved is because of wrestling. My Olympics bronze medal will remain the best moment of my life. Also, I have several other memories, including the Asian Games gold medal and Commonwealth Games gold medal winning moments, which are very dear to me.
I still love wrestling and will continue to remain associated with it. I want to give something back to the sport by grooming talented youngsters and helping them achieve bigger glory than what I have achieved.
Whether it’s about me or some other sportsperson, I always loved the coverage of Sportstar. It’s good to know that a dedicated magazine continues to publish matters related to all sports. It gives good coverage to deserving sportspersons and encourages them. Besides, the coverage of different sporting events such as the Asian Games, Olympics and Commonwealth Games is quite comprehensive. I wish all the best to Sportstar.
(As told to Y.B. Sarangi)
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: Haryana beats Karnataka; MP 119/6 vs TN; Bad light stops HYD vs VID game
- WI vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 1st ODI: West Indies vs England predicted XI, fantasy tips, squads
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: Punjab thrashes Nagaland to record biggest win in Indian List A cricket