India’s Parveen lost to Chinese Taipei’s Yu Ting Lin at the Asian Games in Hangzhou on Wednesday and settled for a bronze medal in the women’s 57kg category.
The Chinese Taipei pugilist claimed a unanimous 5-0 decision to win by points in the semifinal clash.
The bronze was India’s 31st at the Hangzhou Games and took the overall tally to 73 medals. Later today, Lovlina Borgohain will be in action in the gold medal match of the women’s 75kg.
MORE TO FOLLOW
- Manchester United vs Manchester City LIVE score, Premier League 2023: MUN vs MCI updates, lineups, streaming info
- India vs England LIVE score, World Cup 2023: ENG 54/5 (16 overs); Kuldeep gets Buttler; Livingstone, Moeen at crease
- IND vs ENG, ODI World Cup: Kohli, Gill drive, Ashwin rolls his arm, gearing up for England
- Tennis Premier League hosts talent hunt caravan in Delhi
- ODI World Cup 2023 top wicket-takers after IND vs ENG: Zampa leads; Bumrah third