Indian shuttler H.S. Prannoy reportedly will miss the Asian Games 2023 badminton men’s team final against China in Hangzhou on Sunday due to a back injury.
Prannoy, the highest-ranked Indian (men’s singles), will be replaced by Mithun Manjunath for the gold medal match.
Earlier, Prannoy beat South Korea’s Jeon Hyeok-jin to give India a headstart in the team men’s semifinal.
More to follow
- India vs South Africa Live Score, World Cup 2023: SA 7/1 (3); Siraj removes de Kock early in 327-chase
- IND vs SA: Marco Jansen concedes most runs by South Africa bowler in World Cup match
- Most sixes by a team in World Cup 2023: South Africa leads with 82 sixes; India fifth with 54 maximums
- Virat Kohli equals Tendulkar’s record for most ODI centuries
- Indian sports news wrap, November 5