Indian trio of Esha Singh, Palak and Divya Thadigol Subbaraju won silver medal in the women’s 10m air pistol team event at the Asian Games in Hangzhou on Friday.
India team scored a total of 1731 points, five behind China which won gold with a new Games Record. Chinese Taipei clinched bronze with 1723.
Esha (579) and Palak (577) finished fifth and seventh, respectively in the qualification round and progressed to the individual final.
Divya (575) finished 10th.
India has won 26 medals at the ongoing edition - six gold, nine silver and 11 bronze.
- Pakistan vs South Africa highlights, World Cup 2023: SA wins a thriller, beats PAK by one wicket
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2023: Pre-quarters and Quarterfinal fixtures; Match info, schedule and timings
- ICC World Cup 2023 Points Table after PAK vs SA: South Africa at top after close win over Pakistan
- Women’s Asian Champions Trophy 2023: Sangita’s hat-trick guides India to 7-1 win over Thailand
- Everton’s Dyche keen to tune out noise of possible points deduction